We're looking for a ambitious individual to join our experienced Insurance Sales Team
If you can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, selling new business insurance policies to warm clients then this is the job for you.
The Sales Executive is a remote role . You will be reporting to the Group Sales Manager. You will be primarily responsible for contacting clients that have specifically shown an interest in the companies insurance product - so nice warm calls, understanding their current needs and advising them on the product.
In the job you'll be tasked with liaising with clients on the phone, you will work as part of a growing team where support is readily available.
To be considered for the role of Sales Executive you'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability communicate with clients in a professional, efficient and supportive way.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Pervious insurance sales experience (Ideally in motor insurance)
- The ability to manage your time and be willing to partake in overtime
- The personal attributes to build rapport and trust with clients
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are a specialist professional services products provider operating in a well-defined and niche specialist area for which they have an extremely strong presence and reputation, and as a business they've been around since 2010.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Encourage and support employees to take on professional qualifications
- Operate in a truly 'supportive team' way
- Offer a clear commission structure that will not change at a moment's notice, there current sales team are long standing and a testament to how they are treated
- Offer an excellent bespoke induction programme to get you up and running on their impressive tech stack allowing you to maximise your productivity and ultimately your earnings