My client is actively looking for an Sales Advisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity to become part of a highly successful organisation, where you will be provided with full training on the job and the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications.
- You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships as it's important that we really get to know our clients and understand their requirements.
- You have awesome problem-solving skills - all of our clients are totally unique, so we need to come up with tailor made solutions as we don't have a "one size fits all" approach
- You may currently be working in a sales role and are now looking for a career. We don't require any previous experience as we offer on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications.
- You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset. Many of our most successful business opportunities have come from team members with a passion for the subject - whether that's equine insurance, campervans, motorhomes, classic cars, motorbikes, marine, fine art, etc. Loving what you do, means you will be knowledgeable, be able to build rapport quickly and be able to provide clients with the best solution.
- You will be ambitious. We promote within, everyone in a leadership position started out as an Sales Advisor - We give you all the tools, all we ask from you is the desire to succeed.