Salary Guide: £20- 25,000 excellent benefits
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
** No Previous Experience Required **
Are you a talented Sales/Insurance Advisor, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of a customer facing role (maybe working in Retail, Hospitality or similar) and just happy communicating with people? Or if you haven't got the hands-on working experience, are you a recent graduate looking to start a career in this field? All are encouraged to apply.
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Insurance Advisor role you'll report to the Sale Manager and will be primarily responsible for supporting the maximisation of sales opportunities from customers whilst providing outstanding customer service to all stakeholders, both external and internal.
Specifically you'll be tasked with leading clients through a sales process (full training given).
You'll also be tasked with supporting revenue growth opportunities, working alongside senior colleagues.
This position is based in the company's Eastleigh office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Insurance Advisor role you will need direct experience of a customer facing role (maybe retail, hospitality or similar), just happy communicating with people.
We also need you to have prior experience of managing your own time, able to prioritise duties.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Clear ambition. We promote within, everyone in a leadership position started out as an insurance advisor - we give you all the tools, all we ask from you is the desire to succeed
- Listening and building relationship skills as it's important that we really get to know our clients and understand their requirements
- A strong work ethic and be keen to take opportunities that are offered
You'll need to be the following:
- With commutable distance of Eastleigh, Hampshire
- To commit to a full-time permanent role
- A driven and ambitious individual
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Even if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but are short of experience, we would still encourage you to apply.
The basic salary for the Insurance Advisor role is between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other amazing benefits which include the following:
- Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
- Company funded cii professional qualification
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
- Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
- Access to a healthcare CrashPlan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for
- Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc
They've been around since 1965 and they are a large organisation with operations throughout the UK, their primary business operations span service, financial services and retail verticals.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Look to promote from within where possible, leading to excellent professional development opportunities
- Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
- Have strong employee loyalty, leading to low staff turnover
- Are know from developing future leaders from within the business and offer unrivalled professional development opportunities
Think that this Insurance Advisor role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Again, you don't need any previous experience for this role.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Insurance Advisor position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Retail Sales Assistant, Customer Sales Assistant, Cashier, Barista, Bar Person / Waiter, Sales Executive or as a Customer Service Advisor or similar.