We're looking for a ambitious individual to take a great Account Executive role working for our client.
If you can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, supporting pre-existing clients with their needs, this could be the role for you!
The Account Executive is an office based role located in central Guildford. Reporting to the Accounts Director, you will be primarily responsible for liaising with pre-existing clients of the business - so nice warm calls, understanding their current needs, any changes and supporting them to aid their continued business.
In the job you'll be tasked with liaising with clients via email and on the phone, you will work as part of a small team where support is readily available.
To be considered for the Account Executive role you'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability communicate with clients in a professional, efficient and supportive way.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Pervious sales or public interaction experience (maybe currently working in Retail or Hospitality)
- The ability to manage your time and work as a team to consistently hit your team targets
- The personal attributes to build rapport and trust with clients
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Retail, Customer Services, Hospitality or similar - perhaps this will be your first office based job.
They are a specialist professional services products provider operating in a well-defined and niche specialist area for which they have an extremely strong presence and reputation, and as a business they've been around since 2010.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Encourage and support employees to take on professional qualifications
- Operate in a truly 'supportive team' way
- Offer a clear commission structure that will not change at a moment's notice, there current sales team are long standing and a testament to how they are treated
- Offer an excellent bespoke induction programme to get you up and running on their impressive tech stack allowing you to maximise your productivity and ultimately your earnings