rare opportunity has become available to work for a very well-run independent estate agent based in Nottingham.
Our award-winning Client is looking for a switched-on Property Manager for their Nottingham office.
Responsibilities for the Property Manager
• You will be responsible for their property portfolio
• Carry out inspections
• Raising & following up on corrective actions.
• Identify new opportunities
• Liaise and build relationships with maintenance contractors
• Ensure all properties are maintained up to high standards
• Booking inventory checks
• The best property manager will possess the skill of problem solving!
Skills & Attributes:
• Ability to demonstrate initiative
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Professional approach to customer services
If the Property Manager Role based in Arnold sounds good to you and you meet the required criteria, then please apply online or call Edmund & Evans on 01277 410043 for more information.
Edmund & Evans are unable to come back to all responses due to the high number of applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 days, then unfortunately you have not been selected this time.