Lettings Progressor – Thurrock – £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is one of the leading independent estate agents in Thurrock– they have HUGE future plans and are growing at rapid pace, so this is a great team to be part of. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Progressor to join the team. You will be highly organised and will play a vital part in the Lettings department to ensure once the let is agreed the transaction moves through efficiently to a successful move in. Please note excellent communication skills both electronically and verbally are essential for this role.
Incentives offered and awarded on lets, tenancy renewals, rent increases and managed properties. Driving licence is not essential as this will be an office-based role.
Duties of the role include: -
· Referencing prospective tenants
· Drawing up tenancy agreements and other tenancy documents
· Handle queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
· Ensure the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
· Liaising with landlords and tenants and building relationships
· Negotiating renewal tenancy agreements and rent increases
Salary / Package:
If this Lettings Progressor role sounds good to you and you meet the required criteria, then please apply online or call Edmund & Evans on 01892 263549 for more information.
Edmund & Evans are unable to come back to all responses due to the high number of applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 days, then unfortunately you have not been selected this time.