Lettings Negotiator - Burford- Basic £20,000 - £22,000 - £25,000-£30,000 OTE
A rare opportunity has become available to work for a very well respected independent in Burford.
Our client is a successful and expanding independent estate agency who have an excellent reputation in the area for winning business. They also offer their staff a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is committed to offering outstanding customer service.
The Ideal candidate:
- Lettings Negotiator - Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agency experience is essential, in lettings.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be results driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- Good knowledge of the Burford and surrounding areas
- You will need to have your own car with a clean license Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
The package for the successful Lettings Negotiator
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic salary
- £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
- Fuel allowance
- Hours 9-5.30 Monday to Friday plus 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9.30-12.30).
- If this Lettings Negotiator based in Burford sounds good to you and you meet the required criteria, then please apply online
Edmund & Evans are unable to come back to all responses due to the high number of applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 days, then unfortunately you have not been selected this time.