Business Analyst - Maximo/Asset Management/GIS EXP - Worthing, West Sussex/Initially Remote / WFH
6 months rolling - £450 per day (Outside IR35) / Initially remote, then 2/3 days per week in the office in Worthing
My client a leading technology strong professional services company is implementing a strategic Operational Asset Management (OAM) programme, which will see its legacy asset management systems retired and replaced. This is one of the largest programmes the company has ever undertaken. The new systems will transform operations and this opportunity will play a key part in a major programme of work to modernise their application estate and implement a new enterprise asset management platform in the shape of IBM Maximo.
- Scope: They seek an experienced Business Analyst – Maximo / Asset Management / GIS EXP, ideally qualified within BCS/ISEB or similar certification and experience of working with in largescale projects / programmes to assist an Operational Asset Management Programme, which is at design stage and needs business analysis to ensure successful implementation across the business.
Core skills for the Business Analyst – Maximo / Asset Management / GIS EXP are:
- Asset Management experience, ideally with IBM Maximo.
- Experience with Geographic Information System / GIS systems is highly beneficial.
- Experienced in process mapping (ideally using IBM Blueworks, ARIS).
- Process Documentation.
- Previous Asset Management tool evaluation (desirable).
- Process requirement gathering experience.
- Experience of implementing package solutions.
- Confident experienced in running workshops, process improvement, requirements documentation & management in a mainly waterfall environment.
- Good experience of detailed GAP analysis and business change.
- Confident with stakeholder management.
Core responsibilities for the Business Analyst – Maximo / Asset Management / GIS EXP:
- The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of their organisation within specific projects and operational improvement initiatives.
- The Business Analyst (BA) will work with our Project Managers and their IT teams/business teams, to ensure that requirements are accurately translated into system implementations and that business processes are optimised where appropriate.
Essential knowledge/Experience for the Business Analyst – Maximo / Asset Management / GIS EXP:
- Proven business analysis skills, ideally ISEB/BCS/IIBA qualifications.
- Experience of user acceptance testing of solutions.
- Sound understanding of IT / Web technologies.
- Utility industry experience desirable.
Business Analyst – Maximo / Asset Management / GIS EXP - Worthing, West Sussex/Initially Remote / WFH
6 rolling - £450 per day (Outside IR35) / Initially remote, then 2/3 days per week in the office in Worthing