£95000 - £105000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, 10% bonus and excellent benefits
Finance Director£95,000 - £105,000 + £6K Car allowance, 10% Bonus & excellent benefits
Aila is exclusively partnering with a high-tech manufacturing business in Tring as we look to recruit a UK Finance Director into the team on a permanent basis. Our client has an international presence, several established and longstanding divisions and this area contributes c.£120m to the Group Turnover. They have an excellent retention rate, great benefits and an environment to really excel and develop in your career.
This role has come about due to an internal promotion. The current FD moves into their new role at the end of February, although they will still be around to offer a substantial and thorough handover. They have a fantastic working culture, offer hybrid working and flexibility, including a 12pm finish every Friday. Benefits are also great with a car allowance, bonus, private medical, dental and an excellent pension.
This position is accountable for the financial, administrative and risk management operations of the Company, including cash management, metrics, Capex, and the reporting of accurate financial results.
You will also have major responsibility for forecasting, financial analysis and ensuring the integrity of all relevant financial information respecting the strategy according to Group rules and processes.
We’re looking for a Qualified Accountant capable of partnering with an executive team, with medium sized team management experience (13), strong IFRS knowledge and exposure to working in an international business. Our client is open to a Financial Controller with strong leadership experience moving into their first move as an FD, or somebody already operating at this level. It is essential you have Manufacturing experience due to the complexity of their setup. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 13 UK based employees responsible for the overall Financial Performance of the business
- Management of infrastructure capital projects in the specification, costing and implementation phases
- Forecasting the financial performance on a yearly & 5-year basis in line with the MTP cycle
- Monitoring the results against budget and leading financial improvement initiatives
- Deal with shareholders to present accounts or budgets
- Lead on external audit and ensure compliance among the business regarding internal control and accuracy of accounts
- Develop performance measures to support the companys direction within the Division
- Develop financial and tax strategies of the Company
- Lead the budgeting processes of the site and results analysis in IFRS
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Maintain in-depth relations with UK CFO
- Manage the accounting, tax, and controlling and internal control teams
- Oversee the financial operations of a smaller UK joint venture
- Report financial results to the board of directors for UK statutory accounts
- Ensure that the company complies with all UK legal and regulatory requirements
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
To be successful in this role, you will be a Qualified finance leader with the ability to work effectively against demanding targets in a complex, multi-disciplined environment. You will naturally have excellent communication and business partnering skills and previous exposure to a deadline-orientated international within a manufacturing company.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates’ ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a B Corp Certified finance agency that puts you first.