£35,000 - £40,000
Recruitment, talent acquisition, internal recruitment, inhouse recruitment, internal recruiter, inhouse recruiter, recruitment manager
Talent Acquisition Manager / Internal Recruitment Manager
Location - Cardiff
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Full Time, Permanent
Contact - Adam Stirling - Stirling People Solutions
Wondering what it is like to work for a business that has continued to grow through these difficult times?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join a well established recruitment business who are growing in multiple sectors and locations across the UK.
Working from the HO in Cardiff, you will be instrumental in the growth of the business by delivering experienced hires and implementing a long term recruitment strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Positioning the business as an employer of choice in your industry sector.
- Promote all internal vacancies across job boards and social platforms.
- Source experienced candidates via job boards and direct approaches via LinkedIn and other headhunting methodology.
- Screen and interview shortlisted candidates via phone, video and face to face.
- Attend job fairs and events to promote the business and create future talent pools.
- Identify and engage with passive candidates.
- Be creative with your attraction and promotion methods.
- Gather market information and report this to the business to ensure that they are always positioned correctly and remain competitive.
- Design and implement recruitment strategies to ensure the availability of talent for both short and long term hiring needs.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process while delivering a high standard of candidate experience.
Is this role best fit for you?
- You will need to have permanent recruitment experience within a fast moving sector, preferably sales and commercial positions.
- You will preferably have in house recruitment experience, however, a track record in agency recruitment at a senior level would also be desirable.
- You will know exactly how to get a candidate engaged and have the ability to 'sell' the the role and the business to them.
- You will be able to stand out from the crowd across social platforms and build a professional following. People will know that if they are looking for a new role in this industry, they need to come to you!
- You will need to be able to identify what good looks like for the business.
- You will recruit inline with company values, ensuring each candidate presented to the business will represent them with the highest level of professionalism.
- Be the 'first stage'. You will act as barrier to the business to ensure that every person attending interviews is of a high standard.
About the business...
This well established, award winning recruitment business is successful across multiple sectors. With over 10 successful locations across the UK, they are well placed to deliver on all recruitment needs, be it temporary, volume, permanent or onsite.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply via the button below. Alternatively, for more information or a confidential conversation in the first instance, please contact Adam Stirling - Stirling People Solutions. You can find me on LinkedIn.