£35,000 - £40,000
Marketing, graphic design
Location - Cardiff
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Full Time, Permanent
Contact - Adam Stirling - Stirling People Solutions
Wondering what it is like to work for a business that has continued to grow through these difficult times?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a well established recruitment business who are growing in multiple sectors and locations across the UK.
Working from the HO in Cardiff, you will be instrumental in the growth of the business by adding value to several key areas.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all company social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Develop fresh engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Communicate and manage external Suppliers (Web Design, Advertising, Design & Printpartners)
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the company and brands through social media
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Content management and copy writing
- Develop and write exciting and relevant content to utilise within HubSpot
- Internal Communications (Newsletters, events)
- Candidate Attraction Strategy (Search & Job Board Advertising)
- Management of Company Conferences, Events & Charity Work
- Offices & Branch's Branding (Exterior & Interiors)
- Promotion Merchandise (Sourcing & Delivery)
- Direct Mail (Digital & Mail)
Is this role best fit for you?
- 3-5 Years Marketing experience
- A creative thinker with artistic flair
- Experience and skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Mail chimp, PowerPoint etc
- Highly experience with social media channels
- Previous knowledge of managing a CRM system
- Experience with Google analytics and Ad Words
- Excellent digital content copy writing skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Positive attitude with real energy and enthusiasm
- Professional and engaging
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strategic planning, strong organisational skill
- Commercially minded, inquisitive and motivated to understand our client
- Passionate, dedicated and driven to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
About the business...
This well established, award winning recruitment business is successful across multiple sectors. With over 10 successful locations across the UK, they are well placed to deliver on all recruitment needs, temporary and permanent or onsite.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply via the button below. Alternatively, for more information or a confidential conversation in the first instance, please contact Adam Stirling - Stirling People Solutions. You can find me on LinkedIn.