KAE - MAN
Manchester, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25,000 - £30,000
Recruitment, sales, business development
Key Account Executive
£25-30k plus commission
Trafford Park - Manchester
We are looking for a Key Account Executive to generate new business for an award winning company. You will be responsible for managing a high-volume, managed-service database by qualifying prospective customers, understanding review/tender dates and organising face to face meetings for the Sales Director over the phone.
Key Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Contacting prospective customers to understand when they are looking to review their suppliers.
- Confirming tender dates and database management
- Asking questions to understand their requirements and the service they are receiving.
- Booking meetings for the Sales Director.
- Entering and updating customer information on the database
- Consistently send relevant information to ensure we are part of the prospects upcoming tender process
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
You will have the follow skills, experiences and attributes:
- Proven business to business experience as a telesales representative or other sales/account management role
- Must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with objections.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving KPI targets
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent written and verbal standard of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Who will you be working for?
This award winning, £2.8bn+ turnover, global recruitment business has expanded its UK business and is now seeking a Key Account Executive to bolster their sales function and continue their growth. They are a multi sector specialist with a national branch network and a huge onsite presence across the UK.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply via the button below. Alternatively, for more information or a confidential conversation in the first instance, please contact Adam Stirling - Stirling People Solutions. You can find me on LinkedIn.