£60,000 Pro rata (£30,000 actual)
Contract Analyst (Legal)
6 Month FTC
Upto £60,000 (Pro rata £30,000 actual)
Location - Loughborough, Leicestershire
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 Leicestershire company. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Contracts Analyst will work alongside the Legal Team and Finance Department to manage the entire life cycle of contract activities from creation of new contracts, developing and reviewing existing contracts and advising on various regulatory compliance matters.
Please note, this role is a 6-months fixed term contract.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and own the contract process through its lifecycle from initial stages to fully negotiated contract
- Act as the legal liaison for all commercial contractual matters and respond to queries related to these matters
- Advise on regulatory changes and updates such as Anti-Bribery, GDPR, Competition Law, Modern Slavery
- Maintain accurate contract metrics on an ongoing basis
- Serve as primary contact during contract negotiation
- Ongoing contact with the department managers, customers and suppliers regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of the contract
- Involvement in budget development and review
- Degree level educated in Law
- Significant experience in contract management and general commercial law
- A working knowledge of competition law and intellectual property
- Experience working with contract manufacturing
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work both independently and as part of a team
Why work for this business?
This family owned, highly respected group of businesses bringing together over 30 years of pharmaceutical experience from R&D, manufacturing, licensing, export, distribution and retail.
They offer a number of company benefits including:
- Competitive salary and package
- A holiday allowance that increases with length of service, which means that the longer you stay, the more you gain!
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
How do I apply?
If this position is of interest to you, you can apply via the link below or contact Adam Stirling at Stirling People Solutions for a direct and confidential conversation. You can find all of my contact details via linkedin.