London, Greater Manchester, Birmingham
I have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced and qualified UPS Engineer who are required in London and the South East of the UK. The role is for a leading name in the industry and one of the best payers. Ideally you will relevant experience within the industry and have experience within the installation, service, maintenance and testing of uninterruptible power supply systems. Full product training will be given for each position with addition to great opportunities for career progression within the industry.
Ideally you will live within this area of the UK and hold a clean full UK license as you will be required to travel to commercial and industrial premises around this location. You must also be willing to work away from home if required.
Duties & Responsibilities of a UPS Engineer:
- Testing and Commissioning/Installation/Preventive Maintenance/Troubleshooting of UPS systems
- Conducted training for Operation and Maintenance of UPS and DC Systems for clients end user.
- Carry out installation duties of UPS and associated AC/DC power systems.
- Carry out preventive and reactive maintenance as well as commissioning activities on Electric UPS and associated power products
- Provide a high level of communication with Customers peers and team member in order to assist in addressing customer issues and promoting the Business
- Show commitment to take part in overtime and the on-call rota.
Skills and Qualifications for a UPS Engineer:
- Minimum 2 years working as a qualified UPS Engineer
- Manufacturer or Company product training
- Experience of working as a field service engineer
- Knowledge of AC/DC and Battery power systems
- NVQ Level 3, HNC or HND qualified
- Testing and Inspection qualifications (2391, 2394 or 2395)
- JIB Approved Card Holder
- Full UK License
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
- £34,000 - £39,000
- Company vehicle + Fuel card
- Door-Door pay
- Pension schemes
- Tools and testing equipment provided
- Laptop & Smartphone
- All hotel expenses paid for if required to work away from home