Salary: £34,000 - £37,000 Per Annum (Overtime / Vehicle / Pension / 21 Days Holiday)
My client is currently on the lookout for an experienced UPS Engineer to cover sites around the Midlands area of the UK. The ideal candidate will have relevant industry knowledge and experience of working on UPS systems and associated products. Ideally you will relevant experience within the industry and have experience within the installation, service, maintenance and testing of uninterruptible power supply systems. Full product training will be given for each position with addition to great opportunities for career progression within the industry.
Ideally you will live within this area of the UK and hold a clean full UK license as you will be required to travel to commercial and industrial premises around this location. You may also be willing to work away from home if required.
Duties & Responsibilities of a UPS Engineer:
· Testing and Commissioning/Installation/Preventive Maintenance/Troubleshooting of UPS systems
· Conducted training for Operation and Maintenance of UPS and DC Systems for clients end user.
· Carry out installation duties of UPS and associated AC/DC power systems.
· Carry out preventive and reactive maintenance as well as commissioning activities on Electric UPS and associated power products
· Show commitment to take part in overtime and the on-call rota.
Skills and Qualifications for a UPS Engineer:
· Minimum 2 years working as a qualified UPS Engineer
· Experience of working as a field service engineer
· Knowledge of AC/DC and Battery power systems
· NVQ Level 3, HNC or HND qualified
· Full UK License
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
· Salary range of £34,000 - £37,000
· 21 days annual leave
· On call 1 in 4
· Pension (4% employer contribution)
· Company vehicle