Backend Developer required to join an inspiring and fast-growing e-commerce & retail solution provider, that is changing the way we all shop and interact with grocery stores.
This position will be home-working, with visits to the Manchester office every 8 weeks for project increment planning (providing it is safe to do so).
As a Backend Developer for this business, you will be part of their product development team, which is building their headless commerce platform, and helps their project teams to deliver it. You will be listened to in a collaborative environment and will have the chance to drive their platform architecture & technology selection.
You will be joining a company who:
- Have an agile culture, working with the latest technologies
- Value human interaction, relentless improvement, and learning
- Are proud of the product they are creating
- Believe that simple & powerful features powered by API & cloud are the future
- Are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
To be suitable for this role you should have experience in:
- Experience in another language such as Ruby, Java, etc
- CI/CD principles, using Jenkins
On top of this it would be beneficial if you have also worked with:
- Kubernetes & Containers
This role is paying up to £58,000 per annum.
Apply via the link for further details.